Avira SmallBusiness Suite
All-in-one security for small and medium-sized businesses
If your small business is running between 5 and 100 PCs, chances are you don't have the luxury of spare resources – or spare IT people – if a virus hits your network. The Avira SmallBusiness Suite allows you to protect your endpoints and email communications with a single, award-winning antivirus and antispam package.
We've thought of everything so you don't have to. Save countless hours with centralized installation, configuration and reporting.
Stop wondering if you've done enough to secure your network. Get back to doing what you do best!
All-inclusive server and endpoint protection
High investment security
What's New in Version 2.6
Stronger protection, superior performance
Unprecedented email security
- Leading detection and elimination of viruses, worms, Trojans, adware, spyware and other malware
- Innovative AHeAD (Advanced Heuristic Analysis and Detection) technology for the detection of unknown or rapidly changing attackers
- Avira Rootkit Detection (protection against processes that manipulate systems) including repair function
- Rule-based corporate security through mapping of specific directives
- Real-time monitoring of HTTP-based Internet data traffic on the desktop; Quarantine to isolate suspicious files
- Simple installation and configuration of the security environment via the Avira SmallBusiness Suite Configuration Assistant
- Simple network-wide administration in the Avira Security Management Center (SMC)
AntiVir Exchange 9.2 — Unrivaled email security
- Leading antivirus and antispam solution for Exchange servers
- Fast detection of embedded archives NEW!
- Update history reports so that administrators can promptly restart any unsuccessful updates NEW!
- Email attachment size statistics to help optimize bandwidth and other resources NEW!
- Flexible scheduling of quarantine and Information Store scans NEW!
- Enhanced quarantine and engine update status reports in the AntiVir Monitor NEW!
Each component of Avira SmallBusiness Suite has its own set of system requirements. Please see the respective pages for details.
- Avira AntiVir Professional
- Avira AntiVir Exchange
- Avira AntiVir Server
- Avira Security Management Center
Avira Internet Update Manager (IUM)
1 GHz Pentium class (or higher)
- Microsoft Server 2008 x86 or x64 (no IA-64 systems) with the newest service pack
- Microsoft Server 2003 x86 or x64 (no IA-64 systems) with the newest service pack
You can also install the Avira IUM user interface on Microsoft Windows 7 (x86 or x64 (except IA-64 systems), Windows Vista or Windows XP SP1 (or higher).